A ranking has been made of the 20 best coaches in world football, with Jurgen Klopp leading the pack.
The Liverpool manager was ranked above the likes of Zinedine Zidane and Pep Guardiola in the Daily Star’s ranking.
Klopp arrived at Liverpool in 2015 and has successfully transformed the Reds into a formidable side.
Despite struggling in his first three and a half years, the German manager has now won four major trophies at Anfield.
He led Liverpool to the Champions League last season, before later winning the Uefa Super Cup, Club World Cup, and, recently, the Premier League.
Below are the 20 best coaches in the world, according to the Daily Star:
20. Carlos Carvalhal (Rio Ave/Braga)
19. Marco Rose (Borussia Monchengladbach)
18. Nuno Espirito Santo (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
17. Jose Bordalas (Getafe)
16. Roberto De Zerbi (Sassuolo)
15. Julien Stephan (Rennes)
14. Julen Lopetegui (Sevilla)
13. Jesse Marsch (Red Bull Salzburg)
12. Jorge Jesus (Flamengo/Benfica)
11. Diego Simeone (Atletico Madrid)
10. Antonio Conte (Inter Milan)
9. Pep Guardiola (Manchester City)
8. Maurizio Sarri (Juventus)
7. Thomas Tuchel (Paris Saint-Germain)
6. Marcelo Bielsa (Leeds United)
5. Julian Nagelsmann (RB Leipzig)
4. Hans-Dieter Flick (Bayern Munich)
3. Zinedine Zidane (Real Madrid)
2. Gian Piero Gasperini (Atalanta)
1. Jurgen Klopp (Liverpool)