Lionel Messi has emerged as the highest-ranked player in EA Sports’ newly-released FIFA 21 game.
The Barcelona star edged his long-time rival, Cristiano Ronaldo, as the best player in the video game.
Messi has an overall rating of 93 despite enduring a mixed season in 2019-20, while Ronaldo closely follows with an overall rating of 92.
Bayern Munich forward Robert Lewandowski has dislodged Neymar from the third spot, with a rating of 91.
Manchester City’s Kevin de Brunye comes in fourth, with the Brazilian dropping to fifth, despite both payers having a 91 overall rating.
The top 10 rated players on FIFA 21 include Atletico Madrid goalkeeper Jan Oblak, Kylian Mbappe, and Liverpool duo, Mohamed Salah, and Saido Mane.
— мax (@mxpredictz) September 9, 2020
Below are the top 10 rated players in FIFA 21:
- Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona (93)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus (92)
- Robert Lewandowski, Bayern Munich (91)
- Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City (91)
- Neymar Jr., Paris Saint-Germain (91)
- Jan Oblak, Atletico de Madrid (91)
- Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool (90)
- Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain (90)
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (90)
- Sadio Mané, Liverpool (90)