Inter Milan star Romelu Lukaku has slammed FIFA 21 after he was given an overall rating of 85 in the game.
The Belgian forward is part of the 100 highest-rated players on FIFA 21, but he only comes in 77th.
Lionel Messi is the highest-ranked player in EA Sports’ FIFA 21 game, with his long-time rival Cristiano Ronaldo second.
Messi has an overall rating of 93 despite enduring a mixed season in 2019-20, while Ronaldo closely follows with an overall rating of 92.
Let’s be honest fifa just mess with the ratings so we players start complaining about the game and give them more publicity… i ain’t with this sh*t. I know what i do 🤷🏿♂️
— R.Lukaku Bolingoli9 (@RomeluLukaku9) September 11, 2020
Bayern Munich’s Robert Lewandowski, Manchester City’s Kevin de Brunye, and PSG’s Neymar complete the top five highest-ranked players.
Having scored over 30 goals in all competitions last season, Lukaku was unimpressed with his overall rating of 85.
“Let’s be honest FIFA just mess with the ratings so we players start complaining about the game and give them more publicity.
“I ain’t with this s***. I know what I do,” the former Manchester United striker lamented, as quoted by the Mirror.
Here are the top 10 rated players in FIFA 21:
- Lionel Messi, FC Barcelona (93)
- Cristiano Ronaldo, Juventus (92)
- Robert Lewandowski, Bayern Munich (91)
- Kevin De Bruyne, Manchester City (91)
- Neymar Jr., Paris Saint-Germain (91)
- Jan Oblak, Atletico de Madrid (91)
- Virgil van Dijk, Liverpool (90)
- Kylian Mbappé, Paris Saint-Germain (90)
- Mohamed Salah, Liverpool (90)
- Sadio Mané, Liverpool (90)